Thursday, March 10, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

  
I received this award from Rachel at Sun Scholars. Thank you! :)
Check out her wonderful blog!

Rules:
1. Thank the person whom awarded you and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 5 "new" found bloggers.
4. Contact each blogger and let them know you want to pass the award on to them; 
Nominees, let the giver of the award know you accept the nomination.



Seven Random Facts
1.  Both myself and my husband are only children.
2. I hate centipedes, they totally gross me out more than any other bug :P
3. I have 3 ferrets. Oscar, Gus and Fergie.
4. I am addicted to Dunkin Donuts ice coffee.
5. I am a night owl, I hate mornings.
6. I have had the same best friend for 27 years.
7. I have a Bachelors in Fine Arts, but I have worked in retail for the last 8 years.


I am still pretty new to the blogging community, so choosing 5 nominations was hard for me. There are so many amazing blogs out there.

My Nominations

Meet the Dubiens



3 comments:

  1. Hallo Emily!!

    Thank you for this award!! You have given me a big smile to start my day!!

    Hope your day is lovely too!
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you so much Emily! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I'm very flattered! :)

    ReplyDelete