Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Baby Started Preschool!

We "unexpectedly" enrolled Alex in preschool for the rest of the year. We went in a couple of weeks ago for a tour and he fit right in and loved it. Since they have open enrollment they said "He could start next week." What?! I don't think I'm ready. LOL He is ready though, and we knew it was a good decision. He needs more peer interaction. His first official day was Valentine's Day, which he loved because they had a party with plenty of Valentine's and sugary treats. The school was so fast to notify the other kids/ parents of Alex being a new student that he even got lots of Valentine's. He did great! The next couple days went well too. He did cry a couple times because some took the color crayon he wanted (only child not use to sharing),but overall he did very good. He is already on vacation. That's ok....I need to ease into this school thing. He is my baby on his 1st day.




Alex checking out all his Valentine's.

The Valentine he made Mommy and Daddy at school.

This week is birthday week. Alex turns 4 on Sunday! We plan on taking a trip to Boston to the Museum on Science. I hope to get in a few other birthday surprises too.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete